Throughout the years, the joint structure of cats and dogs wears off due to factors such as weight, exercise, genetics or diet. Due to this it is essential to nourish and protect their joints with the use of nutraceuticals destined to support a good joint health, so they enjoy a good quality of life. CondroCare contains an exclusive combination of natural ingredients that cover the 4 key aspects of chondroprotection: joint nutrition, lubrication, antioxidation and cartilage synthesis.
CondroCare is the only chondroprotector on the market that combines hemp and krill with other key natural ingredients to support joint health. It promotes cartilage synthesis and joint lubrication, promoting optimal mobility of dogs and cats.
How does it work?
– It nourishes the connective tissues of the joints: cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
– It increases the lubrication in the joints
– It protects the joint core from oxidation
– It fosters the natural cartilage synthesis mechanisms.
When to use ChondroCare?
– Elderly cats and dogs.
– Sport dogs (such as agility, mushing, canicross or obedience) and working dogs.
– Puppies, especially those of large breeds
– Nutritional support in animals with joint wear due to age, high activity or surgeries.
Directions for use:
Administer with food:
– Cats, dogs <5 kg: 1/4 comp. up to date
– Dogs 5-10 kg: 1/2 comp. up to date
– Dogs 10-20 kg: 1 comp. up to date
– Dogs 20-40 kg: 2 comp. up to date
– Dogs> 40 kg: 3 comp. up to date
Complementary food for dogs and cats
Composition (per 2 g tablet):
Glucosamine: 350 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane: 350 mg, Hemp powder: 300 mg, Chondroitin sulfate: 300 mg, Chicken hydrolyzed collagen (type II): 225 mg, Acerola powder (source of vitamin C): 100 mg, Flour Antarctic Krill: 75 mg, Talc, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cristobalite, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Chloride.
Crude protein: 20.4%, Crude fat: 4%, Crude fibers: 2.2%, Crude ash: 8.6%.
– 30-tablet container
– 90-tablet container
– 240-tablet clinical blister pack