The combination of essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6 constitutes a great nutritional contribution for the dermal health of dogs, cats and small pets. Dermovital Drops is a dietary complementary food for the maintenance of dermal function in case of dermatosis, excessive hair loss, dry skin or rough and dull hair.
The formulation in drops is suitable for administration to small animals, including cats, birds, rodents and ferrets.
- Essential fatty acids ω3 and ω6
- Growth and protection of hair and skin
- Dermal protection
Evening primrose oil: 785.4 mg / ml, Fish oil: 138.6 mg / ml.
Fatty acid content per ml:
Γ-linolenic acid (GLA) ω-6: 70.76 mg
Linolenic acid (LA) ω-6: 581 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ω-3: 24.98 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ω-3: 16.65 mg
High level of LA and the sum of EPA and DHA.
Crude protein: 0%, Crude fat: 100%, Crude fibers: 0%, Crude ash: 0%.
Instructions for use:
Oral, dosed with dropper.
– Small cats: 5 drops / day
– Adult cats: 10 drops / day
– Dogs: 5 drops / day per kg of weight
– Birds: 1 to 3 drops / day depending on size.
– Small rodents: 1 to 3 drops / day depending on size.
– Ferrets: 3 to 5 drops / day.
Recommended period of use: initially up to two months. It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before use.
C160208: 15 ml bottle with dropper dispenser