VermiStop is formulated with dry extracts of 6 plants which help to create a hostile environment for parasites and to stimulate the natural, physiological functions that the organism develops against them. Its components have shown activity against various species of nematodes, cestodes and intestinal protozoa.
As VermiStop is a natural product, it represents an approach for intestinal parasites, which is less aggressive for the organism. The mixture of plants allows targeting different parasitic species while reducing the possibilities of generating resistance to the treatment.
VermiStop is indicated during the treatment and prevention of intestinal parasites of dogs and cats. Its components support physiological processes against parasites and create a hostile environment to reduce the probabilities of infestation. It can be of particular interest for:
- In low risk animals, as an alternative to the periodic anthelmintic treatment
- As a reinforcement in high risk animals due to:
- General status: frail health, advanced age.
- Environment: living in kennels or with other animals
- Nutrition: hunting dogs, eating viscera, raw meat, etc.
- Travels for holidays, exhibitions, relocation, etc.
- Houses with children or other vulnerable people (immunosupressed, receiving chemotherapy….): VermiStop offers an extra protection to reduce the probabilities of transmission of diseases from animals to humans (zoonosis).
Composition: Garlic (Allium sativum), Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo), Grape seeds (Vitis vinifera), Barberry root (Berberis vulgaris), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea).
Administration: 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight per day, during 5 days. Stop for 15 days and then repeat the administration for 5 more days.
C260001: 120-tablet clinical blister pack
C260003: 20-tablet blister pack