Zen Tablets is a nutraceutical formulated with natural ingredients that help reduce the signs associated with stress and anxiety and promote a calm and relaxed state of mind in dogs and cats. In addition, thanks to its innovative mechanism of action, it promotes the balance of the gut-brain axis, to support psychological and cognitive function.
Helps reduce anxiety and stress
– With natural ingredients: Cannabis, Theanine, Mushrooms, Tryptophan, Passionflower and Quinoa B-Complex.
– Mitigates anxiety, stress, fears and phobias
– Promotes a state of calm and relaxation
– Promotes balance of the gut-brain axis
– Contributes to the maintenance of cognitive function
Indications: Stressful situations, loud noises (fireworks, storms), arrival of new family members, travel, moving, visits to the veterinary clinic, changes in routines, behavioral problems.
Composition per tablet (2 g):
Mineral substances, Hemp in powder: 280 mg, Reishi in powder: 200 mg, Lion’s mane in powder: 200 mg, Quinoa B-Complex (quinoa sprouts): 75 mg, Maltodextrin, Yeast, Mono- and diglycerides of behenic acid, Sunflower oil, Magnesium stearate.
Instructions for use:
- Cats, dogs <10 kg: 1/2 tablet per day
- Dogs 10 – 20 kg: 1 tablet per day
- Dogs 20-30 kg: 1.5 tablets per day
- Dogs 30-40 kg: 2 tablets a day
- Dogs > 40 kg: 3 tablets a day
This amount can be increased according to the needs of the animal. It is recommended to administer together with food. It can be used short and long term.
96-tablets clinical blister pack